Soothe Shirt® Pure Black
A stylish and innovative all-in-one babywearing shirt that’s both a nursing tank for mom and a cozy carrying pouch for baby — made in the USA.
Styled on Insta (tap to zoom)
Soothe Shirt features include:
- Easy-to-use pouch calms newborns
- Built-in nursing bra makes breastfeeding convenient
- Inner mesh panel provides cool breathability
- Pouch extender grows with baby
- Our custom-designed soft and secure fabric
- Made in the USA
Nursing Bra Tidbits
- No need to wear a separate bra
- Two absorbent fabric layers for extra coverage
- Stretchy bra panels for sizing flexibility
- No clips, just slide panels to the side to breastfeed
- Soft elastic band provides support
- Shirt covers stomach and back while nursing
Want to Know More?
Great! Here are three ways you can learn more about the Lalabu Soothe Shirt.
- Visit our Soothe Shirt feature page to read about the features of the Soothe Shirt.
- Browse through our frequently asked questions with Keri, where one of our founders answers common questions from moms.
- Contact us! We're glad to hear from you.
What Moms Are Saying
Recent online reviews and press:
- Pregnancy Magazine - The Babywearing Shirt by Lalabu
- US Weekly - Michael Phelps’ Fiancee Nicole Johnson Wore the Coolest Baby Carrier
- Cloth Diaper Geek - A stylish nursing bra/shirt that doubles a a baby pouch!
- Popsugar - Lalabu Soothe Shirt Going Viral
- Just A Trace - Mama Must Haves
- the Travel Hack - Baby wearing made easy with the Lalabu Soothe Shirt
- Sarah Joy - Lalabu Soothe Shirt (YouTube Video) Review
- Life As Us - On the Go With Lalabu Soothe Shirt
✨Right Size Guarantee✨
Free pre-paid U.S. exchanges too!
Check out our "Three Steps to Great Fit" video and the sizing charts below. You can visit our full, in-depth sizing guide here. Please reach out to our Customer Happiness Team if you're unsure. We're here to help!
- Don’t size up to get a bigger pouch
- Baby's head should be above your breasts and high enough for you to kiss
- If it’s snug and comfy on mom after delivery, it’s the best size!
- Expect a snug fit for a secure pouch
- Don’t size up to get a bigger pouch
- Baby's head should be above your chest and high enough for you to kiss
- If you're pregnant select your size based on hip measurement alone (make sure you measure your hips under your belly)
- If you've already had your baby select your size based on both hip and waist measurements
Free Shipping to the U.S. & Canada
We ship to:
The United States
The United Kingdom
Australia and New Zealand
All orders shipped within the United States and Canada qualify for free standard shipping. Rates for international shipping and speedy shipping are outlined below. Please email us if you have shipping questions and we'll be happy to help you!
Orders placed before 1pm EST will ship the same business day. Orders placed after 1pm EST will ship the next business day. During holidays or times of high volume, there may be a delay of 24-48 hours. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information as soon as your order ships.
United States and Canada Rates
USPS First-Class Delivery — Free :)
U.S. Express Shipping
2 - 3 days in transit | Ships same weekday when order placed by 1pm EST — $10
*Use code "freespeedyship" on orders over $75 for free Express Shipping
Canada Speedy Shipping
DHL Express International 2 to 4 days
Rates vary by location and start around $18.00
International Rates - Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand
First-Class Package International Service®
Usually arrives in 2 to 5 weeks
All international locations — Rates vary by location and start around $10.00
DHL Express International
Usually arrives in 3 to 4 days
All international locations — Rates vary by location and start around $18.00
If you have any questions at all please contact our Customer Happiness Team here and we’ll be happy to help you.
Loved the idea. Ordered off of the sizing chart provided but unfortunately still didn't fit properly. I would recommend sizing up one size when your baby is 0-3 months old.
I bought this because I loved the idea of my baby being on me when I had him.. I purchased this and today was our first outing.. let's just say I am going to buy another one today! I have a c-section 6 days ago and just got release from the hospital 3.. I went to run errands with my husband to get us out of the house and thought I'd wear my sooth shirt.. it was amazing!! Baby was sleeping in car seat and went straight into the shirt and was out for our whole trip to target which was about an hour. Not a peep! He loved it! It was better than him in a stroller or even keeping him in the car seat. I got a large and it fit perfect. I was scared it would hurt my incision where my surgery was but it's not even close to hit it! I highly recommend and like I said.. I'm going after this review to buy more lol
The lalabu shirt is pretty awesome for carrying around my newborn, however be careful with the sizing! I took my measurements during pregnancy according to the chart and was borderline XS and S so I ordered the small. This made sense to me as pre pregnancy I was a size 3. Post pregnancy, even though I dropped down to a size 5 within days after birth, my boobs were so huge and the waist of the shirt so tight the small wouldnt fit me- forget getting my baby in! I traded for a medium, but still find the fit to be very snug- at least my baby fits in it, though I don't know for how much longer. I love the concept and I'm glad I have one but I would say that for anyone looking to be dressing comfortably postpartum, this shirt is tight! I also have received some negative feedback while using the shirt to run errands. The general public has either loved the look of the shirt and asked me where to buy it OR has expressed their negative opinion on how unsafe a shirt like that must be to be carrying a newborn around which has made for some frustrating grocery store runs. I also wish the shirt was just a bit cheaper so I could afford to buy at least one more in another color for variety.
My little one isn't due for a few more weeks so I have yet to try it out with a baby, but I am impressed with the quality and great fit of the shirt and can't wait to use it. A friend recommended buying one and said she used it almost every time she took her little one out!